To reduce your taxes, you need a tax preparer in Oxnard and Ventura County. Bookkeeping and tax firms prepare accurate returns and ensure that the clients receive maximum savings. In addition to your taxes, clients receive help with more than just their taxes.
Year Long Assistance
When you hire a tax preparer during tax season, the specialist can only assist you with what you have already done. With assistance all year long, you can maximize your deductions as you go. Tax specialists will counsel you on the best practices for tax in Oxnard.
If you own a business, you know how important accurate bookkeeping is. Unfortunately, you don’t always have a lot of time to dedicate to good bookkeeping practices. Administrative tasks can get in the way of perfecting your services or marketing your products. An Oxnard tax and bookkeeping services may take care of many of your bookkeeping services.
Here are some of the bookkeeping services that Excella Tax offers.
- Reconcile bank statements
- Verify credit card deposits
- Verify daily deposits
- Process daily sales
- Apply cash received to customer accounts
- Maintain subsidiary receivable ledger
- Account for revenue
- Mail billings
- Input receivable transactions
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare monthly and year-end closing
- Prepare adjusting journal entries
- File 1099 forms
- Request W-9 information
- Maintain vendor files
- Prepare vendor checks
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Prepare employee earnings and department payroll
- Complete year-end W-2 forms
- Respond to any payroll inquirers
- Prepare, file and pay payroll taxes
These are some of the most common services requested of an Oxnard tax and bookkeeping services.
If you want help with your taxes, it makes sense to hire a professional. In addition, professionals are able to help with more than just your taxes. Instead, you can receive valuable bookkeeping and tax help throughout the year. Simply look for help with tax in Oxnard.