Can a Healthcare Enrollment Agent Help You Navigate the Covered California Enrollment Process?

A lack of health insurance coverage can be an unsettling reality for many Californians. Covering the costs for basic medical, dental and vision check-ups without insurance has the capacity to set back the family budget for years, if not decades. A serious illness or accident can be even more expensive. Many employers provide adequate coverage for medical necessities, but for those who do not have insurance, there is Covered California. Getting covered is easy with help from a healthcare enrollment agent near Oxnard. They can help direct you through these coverage basics on your way towards enrollment.

  • Four coverage levels. Insurance plans are divided into Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum. The Bronze level pays 60% of medical bills while leaving the remaining 40% for the insured to pay. Platinum pays 90% while leaving the remainder for the insured. The other levels fall in between. 
  • Essential health benefits. All plans now cover these basic benefits that fit into 10 different categories including emergency services, mental health and maternity care. Pediatric services are also part of these essential benefits. 
  • Dental and Vision coverage. Adult supplemental dental plans are available through Covered California and vision coverage is arranged through third party carriers. As part of the essential benefits, child dental and vision coverage is included in all plans. 

Health, Dental, Vision insurance through Covered California doesn’t have to be confusing. Consult with a healthcare enrollment agent today to find the plan for you.